Weingartz has a 75-year reputation as an industry leader and great place to work. We provide a family-oriented environment to build a career and are honored to have many employees that have been with us for 20-plus years. We are still growing quickly and have stable leadership, top brands, on-the-job training, and an exceptional team. We are looking to invest in expanding our employment base to continue our growth. We are an equal-opportunity employer. Find more information about our company and history at www.weingartz.com.
Weingartz in Farmington Hills is looking for a Parts and Service Specialist
What to Expect
- A company that puts a very high value on expertise and customer satisfaction and gives our Representatives the tools and authority to make good decisions for our customers.
- Lots of opportunities to grow in the position and paths for advancement as skills grow.
- Excellent pay and world-class benefits.
- Regular performance reviews and feedback with leadership that wants to help you progress in your career.
- Assisting customers with finding the parts that they need and writing up service orders in-store, on the phone, and via email and text.
- Answering minor technical questions and guiding customers toward potential solutions.
- Assisting customers in loading of equipment into their vehicle.
- Utilizing wide variety of resources to help solve issues for customers and build on our excellent reputation for customer service.
- 40-hours per week year-round with mandatory overtime during peak times (especially spring).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic technical knowledge about mechanical systems – experience in parts or service from automotive, electrical, or other fields can be transferable to power equipment.
- Strong computer competence – we will train on our systems; applicants must have good keyboarding and general computer knowledge.
- Pleasant disposition.
- Ability to work independently with light supervision in an efficient manner.
- Attention to detail with a commitment to quality work.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds regularly and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Desire to please customers and do-what-it-takes attitude.
- Medical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance with premiums 100% paid by Weingartz (including 100% premium coverage for employees’ families).
- Paid time off earned monthly and paid holidays.
- 401(k) with generous matching program.
- Wellness program, employee discounts, and other fringe benefits.