Set your career in motion with ATESTEO. Join the leader in drivetrain testing at our new test center in East Lansing, Michigan!
ATESTEO is the worldwide leading independent drivetrain specialist, offering automobile manufacturers around the globe a full range of powertrain testing and engineering services. We support manufacturers of passenger cars, commercial trucks, rail vehicles, and off-road vehicles to develop best-in-class drive systems for internal combustion engines, electric and hybrid vehicle drive systems, and propulsion systems of the future.
ATESTEO combines testing and engineering depth, continuous innovation, and superior execution to deliver reliable and valid test results.
Our innovative strength relies on the expertise and experience of each and every employee. It is their qualifications and motivation that make us the leading specialist in drivetrain testing. Come join our collegial environment and shape the future of mobility!
ATESTEO is growing! We are opening a new test center in Lansing, Michigan — the perfect opportunity for you to contribute to building our newest location from the ground up. Get in on the action and bring your ideas to life!
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Install electronics and place test benches into service
- Assemble control cabinets and 19-inch racks according to specifications
- Connect vehicle electronics and measurement technology
- Assemble and modify wiring harnesses
- Provide electrical engineering support for clients’ test objects
- Maintain test bench and house technology
- Conduct initial and repeat testing of electrical systems
- Test electrical devices and machines in accordance with DGUV 3
Why you should work with us
- Completed technical training or apprenticeship as an electronics technician for industrial engineering, or comparable training
- Proficient in using Siemens TIA and WS CAD programs
- Proficient in using the MS Office suite
- High ability to work in a team, flexibility and willingness to learn and do independent work
- Willingness to take on mechanical work in individual cases
- Strong communication skills of both oral and written English
ATESTEO offers unique experiences and personalized career development in a variety of interesting jobs at a growing international company. You can expect a top-notch work atmosphere with quick decision-making processes, pleasant and personal interaction, respectful cooperation with supervisors and colleagues, and ergonomic and safe workplace design.
As part of ATESTEO, you’ll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes our own health management plan, company pension plans, and much more.
Ready to join our team? Apply now!
All job offers at ATESTEO
We will consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
ATESTEO does provide sponsorship for employment visa status based on business need. However, for this position, please only apply if you DO NOT need sponsorship to work in the Unites States now or in the future. We are unable to consider candidates who require sponsorship