Our Production employees are instrumental as we deliver quality service to our customers. Expect thorough training in our production process which requires a focus on accuracy and detail. There is a family dynamic at Airmax that extends to the customer as we strive to give them the highest quality service possible.
Here are some examples of the actual work your day would include.
- Complete daily production and assembly goals while keeping quality as a top priority
- Accurately record all product information and movement through the proper use of scanning equipment or other tracking systems
- Operate all equipment in a safe and productive manner, following all company prescribed guidelines and safety practices
- Maintain clean and organized environment
To be successful in this role, you need to have a certain amount of knowledge and skills:
- Production and assembly experience are a plus
- Organized and detail oriented
- Beginner to Intermediate-level computer experience
- Ability to follow procedures methodically
This position requires manual dexterity for working with small components, ability to complete repetitive motions for long periods of time, bending, continual lifting, lowering and carrying packages that typically weigh 25 - 50 lbs. and managing packages up to 150 lbs as well as standing/stooping for long periods of time.
We need a candidate with a positive attitude that wants to become an expert. You'll offer exceptional customer service by taking the time to follow the process and do things the right way. This person should continually add value to the organization beyond their day-to-day tasks.
You must be available to work an 8 or 10 hour shift between the hours of 6am-5pm Monday-Friday and some Saturdays. Saturday's are typically ½ days. Starting and ending times may vary depending on customer needs.
This position pays $14-18/hr. This is a full-time position with benefits which include:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthcare
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday pay
- 401k with employer 4% match and year-end profit sharing
- Referral program with opportunities to earn $1,000 per referral