Since 1999, Decypher Corporation (Berkley, MI) has developed custom business intelligence and web based applications for companies who want to make the most of their data. Our in-house team of designers, developers, and project managers create best in class applications for industry leading clients including AAA, Allstate, and Ford Motor Company.
Our award winning company culture has earned us a single-digit employee turnover rate over our entire history. Employee benefits include: above industry standards salary with a bonus/raise schedule, 401k matching, paid time off, medical and dental coverage, flexible scheduling, and a casual dress code. Our employee-first culture earned us the When Work Works award presented by The Society for Human Resource Management, and several other business awards including Michigan 50 Company to Watch and Crain’s Cool Places to Work.
We are looking for one (1) UI/UX Web Developer to create efficient, interactive, state of the art applications for our clients. You will help us execute current customer demands and be a main component in our continued growth pattern. This role requires exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and working at length with cross-functional teams in an advanced development environment.
- 2+ years of experience of web UI/UX design
- Visual design experience
- HTML5, CSS3
- Familiarity with Web Services, XML Structures, SOAP, AJAX, and MVC.
- 2+ Years OOP and standard object oriented best practices.
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Responsive Design
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Experience working with Business Intelligence tools a plus
Additional Sills Preferred (but not needed):
- Debugging Tools (Fiddler and Wireshark)
- Developer designs, codes, conducts profiling, tests, installs, and maintains web enterprise applications
- Ability to manage multiple tasks across multiple projects, independently and effectively
- Cold Fusion experience in creating web applications with connectivity to Oracle databases.
- SQL Server, Flex, and.Net.
- Experience working in a client focused environment.
- Competitive Pay
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401k Matching Plan
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Flexible working hours