Weingartz has a 75-year reputation as an industry leader and great place to work. We provide a family-oriented environment to build a career and are honored to have many employees that have been with us for 20-plus years. We are still growing quickly and have stable leadership, top brands, on-the-job training, and an exceptional team. We are looking to invest in expanding our employment base to continue our growth. We are an equal-opportunity employer. Find more information about our company and history at www.weingartz.com.
Weingartz in Utica is looking for a Warehouse Associate / Shipping & Receiving
What to Expect
- A company that is growing and investing in people and resources to continue that growth.
- Industry-leading tools, equipment, leadership, and processes.
- Steady flow of work.
- Excellent pay and world-class benefits.
- Regular performance reviews and feedback with leadership that wants to help you progress in your career.
- Receiving and put away of parts and equipment inventory.
- Picking and packing of orders for shipment or for internal use by Technicians or Specialists.
- Organizing work in storage facilities for easy access.
- Periodic cycle counts of inventory to ensure accuracy.
- Utilizing computer system to log activities and maintain proper inventory.
- 40-hours per week year-round with mandatory overtime during peak times.
- Performs well in a fast-paced environment where there is always work to do and is able to move quickly from job to job.
- Ability to work independently with light supervision in an efficient manner.
- Attention to detail with a commitment to quality work.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds regularly and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Medical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance with premiums 100% paid by Weingartz (including 100% premium coverage for employees’ families).
- Industry-leading individual performance bonus program that can add substantially to already excellent wages.
- Paid time off earned monthly and paid holidays.
- 401(k) with generous matching program.
- Wellness program, employee discounts, and other fringe benefits.