Scheurer Family Pharmacy
Casual Float Position
Scheurer Family Pharmacy, a division of Scheurer Health, is seeking a casual Pharmacist to float between our four Pharmacy locations; Caseville, Elkton, Pigeon, and Sebewaing. The Candidate will be a graduate of a College of Pharmacy accredited by ACPE and currently licensed and in good standing to practice the profession of pharmacy in the state of Michigan.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Excellent communication skills and Customer Service
- Work with doctors to interpret and fill prescriptions
- Maintain patient medication records and monitor for contradictions, incompatible allergies, and dosing errors.
- Provide drug information to staff and patients as necessary.
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- Supervise all services provided by support personnel
- Duties may include management of Scheurer Family Pharmacy
For questions regarding this position, please contact Angela Lackie, Pharmacy Leader or Lynn Rhodes, HR Generalist. Please submit all employment applications online at www.scheurer.org/careers . EEO/AA/Employer M/F/Disability/Vet