Automotive technical facility in Auburn Hills, MI has an opening for Lead Validation Technicican.
Must have seating/interiors experience.
- Be able to set up tests, perform tests and mentor/train others to assist.
- Be able to program controllers and equipment. Trouble shoots issues with Equipment.
- Execute tests based on the machine and TS procedures as well as the polyvalence rating system.
- Improve procedures for the test methods and testing equipment if required.
- Assist with lab purchasing, PR and PO process.
- Excellent communication skills to interface with engineering, customers, and test technicians.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering or 5 years equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years supervisory experience
- Must be able to assist and train test technicians in procedures and machine usage.
- Computer skills – Word, Excel, file management, machine software
- Robotics ingress/egress experience- ABB,KUKA, Nachi
- Power and manual durability seat testing
- Environmental chambers
- Fatigue testing
- Static pull testing
- Good understanding of transducers and load cells