Under supervision of Director, responsible for coordination of specialized training program services implementation in order to achieve funding source metrics for trainees enrolled in specialized training and certification programming.
Bachelor's degree required in Education, Engineering, Human Services, Social Work, Psychology or other related degree.
Experience working with state and local social service agencies and nonprofit organizations serving youth and adults multiple barriers and/or needs.
1. Coordinate and deliver program based services for trainees to facilitate individual service goal achievement and outcomes.
2. Provide computer based classroom facilitation, coordination and guidance utilizing software based learning systems for trainees enrolled in specialized training and/or certification/credentialing programming.
3. Interact via face-to-face, phone and email with funding source personnel in order to coordinate service delivery and ensure quality as well as participation on the part of individual trainees towards success in their respective programs.
4. Conduct community outreach to develop relationships with outside sources to facilitate referrals to Goodwill programming.
5. Coordinate and facilitate appropriate community based field trips.
6. Provide individuals with access to information regarding program related educational, vocational and employment opportunities including post- secondary, community college, certification/credentialing and apprenticeship programs during and subsequent to program participation.
7. Provide coordination services to trainees including: orientation, goal setting, development of Individual Service Plan, and progress monitoring toward goal attainment.
8. Manage case records in accordance with agency policies and procedures including Caminar case management system, funding source requirements and audit compliance standards.
9. Ensure compliance with established internal quality control procedures for records maintenance, reports, service, operating practices, and documentation in preparation for internal and external auditing, accreditation and other appropriate regulatory bodies.
10. Assist Director to prepare grant reports of service outcomes, program utilization and budget data.
11. Perform other reasonable duties as required.
For full description go to www.goodwilldetroit.org