Precision Plus MFG is searching for finishers to join our company. Finishers perform tasks necessary to the production process. They aid in the finishing of goods and work close with the manufacturing and assembly side of the shop. They must maintain detailed instructions in order to meet safety and quality requirements. This is a full time position on 1st shift. Compensation for this position ranges from $14-$17 per hour with a performance review after 90 days.
- Working under direct supervision in the finishing of product before it goes to assembly and/or packaging.
- Learn and use various hand and tool finishing techniques .
- Interpret technical documents, such as diagrams, blueprints, or verbal or written instructions.
- Work with other members of the department in order to finish products to standards.
- Keep a clean and tidy workspace.
- Meet all safety requirements of the company.
- Identify any defective items and handle according to procedure.
- Ability to use reason to solve problems as they arise.
- Create a positive team dynamic that promotes safety, performance and efficiency.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks while sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
- Must have good eyesight and the ability to differentiate between colors.
- Work well in a team.
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Health insurance
- Option to work Monday-Friday 8 hours per day or Monday-Thursday 10 hours per day