Paid holidays off!
Paid time off!
Nights / Weekends off!
Are you looking to start a career in the construction industry?
Are you looking for growth opportunities unmatched by any other construction companies in the industry? Well you've come to the right place!
Ayers Basement Systems is looking for hard working, dependable people with positive attitudes who are interested in being part of a rapidly-growing residential construction company specializing in waterproofing basements and improving the structural integrity of our customers homes.
Here at Ayer's, we do things a bit different. Our mission is to COMPLETELY REDEFINE our industry.
What does that mean for you? It means that we strongly believe in investing in our employees so that they have the tools, knowledge and opportunity for growth to be successful in their roles and feel fulfilled knowing that the work we do leaves our customers saying "Wow!"
- Load materials, tools, and equipment on the company truck for each job
- Travel to the customer’s home to install the job
- Install each job using company-approved and quality-driven methods; this is a “hands-on” construction role
- Hands-on labor including but not limited to: basement demolition, hauling debris up and down stairs, digging trenches inside and outside to access foundations, working in low-hanging ceiling environments such as crawl spaces, etc.
- Move each job at a pace to ensure efficiency and quality
- Having a team mentality - you will be working in a crew with approximately 3 - 4 other Foreman in Training
- Provide customers with a remarkable, "WOW!" experience
- Is an ambassador for the company’s culture and purpose
- Driving company vehicles in a responsible and safe manner
- Regular, reliable on-site attendance
What We Have to Offer
- Competitive Wages starting at $18.05/hr. including consistent overtime opportunities!
- An excellent Benefit Package Including: Health, Dental and Vision insurance as well as a 401(k) plan with a 3% company match!
- Monday - Friday schedule with weekends off!
- A one of a kind company culture focused on investing in our employees and encouraging them to be the best that they can be! Together we will redefine our industry, from the ground down!
- Growth opportunities unmatched by any other companies in our industry - we only promote from within!
Qualifications to Apply
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1+ years of experience in construction trades preferred, but not required
- A valid driver’s license and a safe driving record
- Ability and skill in operating equipment and/or power tools
- Ability to travel out of town a few times a month
Ayer's Basement Systems is an equal opportunity employer.