Accounts Receivable Team Member
Capital Sales Company is searching for a detailed-oriented, analytical Accounts Receivable professional to assist the department as it receives, processes, and collects on goods sold or services rendered. To succeed as an Accounts receivable professional, you should be a skilled researcher with excellent communication and record-keeping skills. Pay between $17- $25 per hour (depending on experience).
Accounts Receivable Core Roles:
- Processing, verifying, and posting receipts for goods sold or services rendered.
- Receive, and record bank vouchers
- Researching and reconciling account discrepancies.
- Processing and recording financial data by using ledgers or computer software
- Operate computers programs and accounting software
- Prepare bank deposit
- Maintaining records regarding payments and account statuses. Check figures and postings for the correct entries.
- Obtaining information from other departments to ensure records are accurate and complete and that accounts receivable ledgers and journals are up to date.
- Working with the collections department to review accounts and client payment and credit history to develop new or better repayment terms.
- Performing administrative and clerical tasks, such as filing, handling routine correspondence, data entry, preparing invoices, sending bill reminders, filing paperwork, and contacting clients to discuss their accounts.
- Maintain inventory records
- Generating reports and statements for internal use. Prepare purchase orders and expense reports.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies and regulations
Accounts Receivable Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- A combination of education and experience may be accepted.
- Strong math, typing, and computer skill, especially with bookkeeping software.
- Excellent communication, research, problem-solving, and time-management skills.
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and internal departments.
Job Type: Full-time