Lawrence Plastics is a 21st Century plastics solution provider with a primary focus on decorative and functional injection molded assemblies. At Lawrence, everything we do is guided by our mission, vision, values and philosophy. Lawrence has been innovating and setting industry standards since 1946.
Overall responsibility for supervision of the manufacturing and shipping/receiving operations.
- Comply with Company Policies and Procedures
- Provide a safe working environment
- Assign work to employees
- Insure employees have tools and supplies to perform their duties
- Insure employees are trained to perform assigned duties
- Instill discipline into manufacturing system to insure policies and procedures are followed
- Monitor processes to insure productivity and quality standards are being achieved
- Analyze and resolve processing issues
- Initiate, manage and support cost savings and product improvement projects
- Assist with all new product launches
- TS- 16949 Compliance
- Special projects as assigned
Lawrence Plastics offers an excellent benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k) with a Company match, paid holidays and paid time off.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, , orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.