The Gogebic Ontonagon Intermediate School District is in need of Substitute Teachers at all district schools.
Assist with classroom instruction in the absence of a regular teacher. This person may be required to follow and teach lesson plans, aid students in understanding the subject matter, and ensure that regular classroom rules are followed.
1. Completion of at least 60 college/university credit hours (An official copy of college transcripts will be required)
2. State/FBI Criminal History Clearance
3. A Michigan Substitute Teaching Permit (we will apply for one on your behalf) or Valid Michigan Teaching Certificate
Essential Position Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Provide meaningful instruction, if necessary, to students in assigned classrooms while the regular teacher is absent
2. Review and implement regular teacher’s routines, procedures, lesson plans, and curriculum objectives
3. Establish and maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment
4. Report any student injuries, illness, and serious discipline problems to the administration
5. Perform other duties as assigned by the school administrator
Full details found on our website at: https://www.goisd.org/substitute-information/