The primary purpose of this position is to work as a member of the Shot Blast Team, to perform multiple tasks that insure a quality product for our customers. This position is called upon to handle assigned activities for the shot blast team. Checking quality of product, grinding and plasma cutting are typical responsibilities of this position.
- Responsible for quality of product before shot blast and during the processing
- Continuous improvement in support of department and company goals
- Supports, participates and encourages team building
- Provides feedback, both positive and negative, to the team and weld shop supervisor
- Promotes a positive work environment
- Follow all of Porter Corps procedures and policies
- Work safely and efficiently
- Stay customer focused
- Able to lift, up to, 50 pounds, bend, stand for long periods of time, stooping etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Work requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience operating hand tools, hi-lo and cranes
- Positive interpersonal skills
- Must be open-minded to new ideas and concepts
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented
- Basic computer skills
- Safe and efficient operation of hand tools and equipment
- Accuracy and completeness of work delivered to all customers
Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 (k), PTO, Holidays, STD and LTD, Life Insurance, Uniforms and Employee Assistance Program as well as additional voluntary benefits.
Porter Corp., a PlayCore company, considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status