We are looking for a reliable Handyman to undertake, upkeep and repair construction related tasks regarding the interior and exterior of buildings, as well as residential houses that we send you to, across the state of Michigan.
- Having the technical knowledge is important part of a handyman's arsenal. You must be well-organized with strong general repair skills. (May need to repair equipment or appliances)
- Clean office facilities and residential housing, when needed (Sweeping, dusting, mopping)
- Paint, drywall and fill gaps on crevices (on walls, sidewalks, etc.)
- Well organized and apt to problem solving
- Flooring - undertake light installation , such as, tiling or carpeting (e.g. build cabinets)
- Undertake duties as assigned or emergency tasks as needed (e.g. shoveling snow)
- Proven Experience as a Handyman
- Determine tools & equipment needed for individual repair or maintenance job
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing and HVAC, to assist tradespeople as needed
- Good communication ability and good customer service skills.
- Attention to detail.
We provide, good, reliable pay.