$500 SIGN-ON BONUS
GC Services is an outsourcing leader in both the call center and accounts receivable industries, GC Services provides a wide array of inbound and outbound management solutions to both public and private sector organizations.
Visit our company website to learn more: www.gcserv.com
We are looking for a Customer Service Representatives
Resolve delinquent accounts of customers while providing quality customer service on inbound and outbound calls.
- Complies with all specified FDCPA, state and city laws and provisions, as outlined in the GC Services Compliance with FDCPA and State Collection laws Statement, the GCS A/R Training program and the FDCPA Test.
- Makes arrangements with the customers to pay balance in full or set up the best possible arrangements.
- Documents all collection activity in the client/GC system in a concise and accurate manner.
- Corrects any deficiencies or oversights as outlined by U/M or Manager during telephone monitor, file activity, or QA reviews.
- Maintains good public relations.
- Cope with high-stress environment caused by speaking with emotional callers.
- Adhere to Company attendance, punctuality, and meal and rest break requirements
- Maintain concentration and focus in order to meet performance goals
- React positively to an ongoing, changing environment
- Demonstrate the ability to handle pressure when attempting to meet deadlines and performance goals
- Maintain good working relationship with assigned supervisors and coworkers
- Work safely without presenting a threat to self or others
- Perform additional duties as required by management