- Qualifications: High School diploma or equivalent; ability to meet physical requirements of job (i.E. standing on feet for entire shift); ability to work well independently and with others; excellent communication skills; professional appearance; some computer skills; ability to merchandise and provide superior customer care.
Primary Purpose of Position: This position is responsible for all daily activities involved in the retail environment (i.e. Sales, rentals, requisitioning, stocking, cleaning, training, etc.).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Manage the day-to-day operations of the business including:
- Perform sales and rentals.
- Use of cash register.
- Follow Company policies/procedures.
- Requisitioning of product.
- Stocking shelves/rotation of inventories.
- Cleaning displays, shelves, overall work areas.
- Answer phones for sales floor calls.
- Enter patient information in computer systems.
2. Maintain an effective working relationship with staff, customers, and referral sources.
3. Fill in for Customer Service when necessary.
4. Other related duties as assigned by Manager or Assistant Manager.