Looking to find meaningful employment with great pay and benefits?
Join Cargill’s production team in Lake Odessa! Cargill is one of the largest, most diverse and most successful food companies in the world. Our purpose is to nourish the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way. We prioritize our employees’ health and well-being, who are essential to the food supply chain. Our broad scale and scope allow you to take your career anywhere you’d like; providing you with new opportunities for you to grow, develop and make an impact on the future of our business. Choose Cargill and take your opportunity to thrive!
Total Rewards: Benefits & Pay
- Starting Pay Range: $19.25/hr + $2/hr Shift Premium
- $1,500 Sign-On Bonus!
- Earn Vacation Within the First Month!
- Overtime Potential!
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
Embrace New Opportunities.
Develop Your Career.
Enjoy Amazing Benefits.
Cargill has IMMEDIATE OPENINGS at its production facility in Lake Odessa!
Cargill is one of the largest, most diverse and most successful food companies in the world, and our purpose is to nourish the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way. Cargill Protein (Eggs) is a leading marketer of high value, further-processed egg products. With four processing facilities in Minnesota, Iowa and Michigan, Cargill Protein (Eggs) customers include premier quick-service restaurant chains as well as food manufacturers. We are dedicated to providing our customers with innovative and distinctive solutions, including refrigerated and frozen liquid eggs, egg patties, omelets, French Toast, and diced and hard cook eggs.
A Typical Workday May Include:
- 80% Accountable for the production of food safe product in a fast paced manufacturing environment; preparing, packing, and performing quality inspection of further processed egg products. May require the ability to perform various mathematical functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) for production process.
- 10% Maintain adherence to all Corporate Environmental Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- 10% This position shall have the responsibility to report problems with the food safety management system to identified person(s). This position has the responsibility and authority to initiate and record actions. Acquire and maintain knowledge of HACCP/OPRP/PRP (GMP) policies and requirements to complete all monitoring and/or verifications tasks as outlined in the Food Safety Management
- All job duties may be revised by the supervisor when necessary to accommodate business needs. The descriptions are general guidelines of expectations but may not include all responsibilities of the position.
What You Will Need:
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to perform basic math such as Addition, Subtraction, Division, and Multiplication.
- Ability to stand on hard surfaces for extended periods of time
- Ability to work in a repetitive and fast paced environment
- Ability to rotate through a variety of tasks
- Availability to work outside of normal shift up to including weekend and off shift hours as needed.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Ability to meet the required work schedule
- Ability to lift and carry at least 60 lbs repetitively for frequent extended periods
- Ability to work in varying environments
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Link to Cargill’s Career Site: