5 Axis CNC Machinist/Programmer
Experience: 5 years
Manufacturing, Skilled Labor-Trades
SUMMARY: Reed City Tool, a lead tooling company in customer satisfaction, is searching for one 5 Axis CNC Machinist/Programmer with experience in working with plastic injection molds.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for setting up and operating 5 Axis CNC Machines and performing preventative maintenance.
- Set cutting tools, tool holders.
- Inspects components using gauges and measuring tools ensuring high quality standards.
- Verifies proper tools against tool sheet and work instructions.
- Touches off tooling, off sets and CNC editing.
- Maintain quality standards of Reed City Tool and its customers.
- Adjust tool holders, cutting tools and work holding devices to achieve proper dimensions to print.
- Programming 5 Axis
- Machine planning and track machine efficiency.
- Able and willing to participate with 5S, Continuous Improvement and Lean Manufacturing.
- Five years of 5 Axis Machine Operating/Programming.
- Knowledge of cutting tool applications and machining methods.
- Knowledge in Work NC
- Familiar with Heidenhain Controller
- Able to operate cranes safely and efficiently
- Team player, able to communicate information clearly and consistently with all internal departments.
- Able to work overtime as needed.
- We offer a competitive benefit package including, medical, dental, vision and life insurance. We also offer paid holidays, vacation and 401K.