Full-time, Exempt position
LOCATION: KBIC Health System
Baraga, Michigan 49908
SUPERVISORY CONTROL: Health Administrator
- Possess a Degree of Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy (M.D. or D.O.) at an approved school of medicine or osteopathy and successful completion of post-graduate training in an approved residency program of Family Medicine, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, or equivalent.
- Possess Board Certification as a Family Practice Physician.
- Possess current Michigan medical practitioner license and Controlled Substance/DEA license.
- Must have knowledge of Electronic Health Records (EHR).
- Must have a valid, unrestricted Driver’s License, good driving record, and be insurable to operate fleet vehicles.
- Must be CPR and First Aid certified, or must obtain within six (6) months of date of hire.
- Must be able to obtain a satisfactory clearance in accordance with the Indian Child Protection and Family Violence Prevention Act Background Investigations Policy.
- Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory result of a Security Background Check, pre-employment drug testing and pre-employment physical.
MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS: Bi-Annual CPR Training; Annual TB Skin Test
INDIAN PREFERENCE: Preference will be given to qualified individuals of American Indian descent.
VETERAN PREFERENCE: Preference will also be given to Veterans who do not have a bad conduct or dishonorable discharge (need DD214).