Primary Purpose of Position: Responsible for patient and order entry, as well as order generation through our system in order to meet company-established profit margins. Resolves concerns from existing customers to include problem resolution and complaint calls.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Obtain all necessary information from new customers to include, but not limited to, name, address, diagnosis, physician, product needs, and insurance information, to generate clean orders and accurate billing.
- Entry of product into system ensuring company profit margin guidelines are met.
- Answer incoming telephone calls from customers.
- Obtain verbal or written order from physician prior to order generation as required by insurance and company policies.
- Accurate and timely entry of new customer information into the computer system. Generation of customer orders.
- Problem resolution of missing orders to include UPS/USPS tracking.
- Daily processing of purchase order exception reports.
- Calling customers from the department call rosters.
- Must be able to type a minimum of 40 words per minute
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word
- All other duties, as assigned.