Elite School Management
Elite School Management is Michigan’s premier provider of guest teachers and paraprofessionals. At Elite School Staffing we understand the frustration of finding quality, temporary teaching staff. That’s why we have recruited and interviewed a database of educational professionals, verified their work history, background, educational credentials, and evaluated their capacity to be effective teaching staff. Our professional substitute services save you a significant amount of energy, time and money.
The school bus driver will transport passengers based on a pre-arranged routes each day. Bus drivers will establish and maintain a professional relationship with parents and passengers as well as school personnel.
1. Pickup and dropoff students at designated stops based on the daily schedule
2. Responsible for all passengers on the bus as well as maintain an accurate student headcount
3. Enforce bus safety rules in a calm, firm and consistent manner
4. Document and report all incidents
5. Inform school principal of any disciplinary actions necessary in order to enforce bus safety rules
5. Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections according to written procedures
6. Assist passengers in the loading and unloading process
7. Become familiar with each student that is 504 or may need immediate medical attention
8. Ensure a full complete first aid kit is accessible
9. Clean interior of bus and ensure cleanliness after each post-trip
1. Perform similar or other related duties as assigned
1. Must have a high school diploma/GED
2. Must possess a valid Michigan CDL Driver's License with a passenger ("P") and a school bus ("S") endorsements
3. Must be able to complete all required forms, including trip sheets, pre/post bus inspection sheets and vehicle inspection report clearly and in legible manner
4. Must be able to speak fluent English.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and/or stand for 8 hours or more. May have to reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.