Immediate position open with and without experience- Starting pay from $15.40-$24.00 per hour.
Text "SWMIangels" to 25000 to chat with our recruiting assistant!
Visiting Angels of Southwest Michigan’s goal is to provide Angel Care Beyond Compare! We do this by having our Angels (caregivers) go to the client’s home and help them out with daily living tasks. If you are caring, compassionate, honest, dependable, and hardworking this is the position for you. We are hiring applicants with and without experience as we offer customized training. Apply Now to Become an Angel on our team!
How Visiting Angels is working to combat Coronavirus in Michigan:
- We are taking care of our caregivers by staying up to date with everyday changes and communicating with our whole team.
- We have PPE! Our Coronavirus protocols include daily temperature checks, company provided Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as homemade masks, and continuous monitoring of all our Clients and Caregivers
- Online Training for Covid-19 and other caregiving subjects
Here’s why caregivers want to be Angels:
- Health Insurance Benefits offered for full time employment
- Flexible scheduling
- Supportive staff and management to help you achieve your career goal
- Standard pay: $15.00
- Visits under 3 hours: $20.00 per hour
- Extra weekends pay, $1.00/hr. increase on Saturday and $2.00/hr. increase on Sunday,
- Weekly payroll
- Paid Time Off (PTO)- Earn 1 hour for every 35 hours worked
- Bonus opportunities of up to $125/month
- Training Program Available: $1/hr. raise attainable within first 6 months of employment
- Get access to your paycheck early with our unique employee benefit with Tapcheck, an easy and quick way to get access to funds early for a low fee per transaction.
- Paid training and continuing education
- Pay for travel time from one client to another in a single day
What we’re looking for in an Angel Caregiver:
- Valid MI Driver’s license and proof of MI insured automobile
- Positive attitude, great communication skills, and able to work independently
- Solid personal character with empathetic personality
- Able to read, write and converse in English
- Legally able to work in the United States
- Must be 18 or older
- Must be able to pass both criminal background checks and drug screening
Apply Now to Become an Angel!
Visiting Angels of Southwest Michigan is a family ran home care agency. We provide home care to elderly, seniors, and those with disabilities both physical and mental. We assist our clients with bathing, dressing, assistance with walking, medication reminders, perform errands & shopping, light housekeeping, meal preparation, friendly companionship, flexible hourly care and respite care for family members. We hire individuals who are compassionate caregivers, personal care assistants (PCA), home health aid (HHA), and/or Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA). We provide care in the cities of Plainwell, Kalamazoo, Richland, Battle Creek, Marshall, Grand Junction, Three Rivers, and most surrounding areas.
If you are new to caregiving please still apply. Visiting Angels offers training to teach skills needed for the position. Please call and speak with our recruiter Kelly to see what we can offer. We have had people from all these backgrounds work with our company:
- Food Service · Hospitality · Paraprofessional · Housekeeping · Tourism · Human Resources · Teacher (retired) · College Students · Cook · Server · Cleaner · Hotel background · Retired nurse · Stay at home parent (mom or dad) · Social workers ·Babysitter · Customer Service · Nursing homes · Facility · Adult Foster care home (AFC) · Dietary Aids · Factory · Day care