Metal Flow is a rapidly growing, innovative metal forming company with extensive value added manufacturing technologies focused on bringing value to customers and to the community we serve. The people of Metal Flow Corporation are deeply committed to providing the highest quality processes and products to customers around the world. We produce high volume, technically sophisticated custom metal components through the deep draw process using a variety of metals, and are actively seeking candidates who have an interest in working in a precision environment to create safety critical, quality product that serves primarily the global automotive industry. Successful team members will thrive in a fast-paced production environment while still maintaining organization, attention to detail, and a quality focus.
Metal Flow is looking for new, dedicated team member to fill roles as a Maintenance Technician. As a Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for the general maintenance of equipment & building within range of experience to perform tasks safely, and within OEM standards, using the resources of outside sources when necessary.
- Troubleshooting and repair presses and industrial equipment
- Follow the priorities or your supervisor
- Strive to gain additional knowledge and learn new equipment
- Produce tooling and fixtures in an efficient manner, not compromising safety or quality
- Take initiative and offer suggestions for improvement in order to offer cost savings ideas
- Use and follow safe work practices
Job Type: Full-Time
Education and Key Requirements:
- High School or GED
- Preferred experience with machine repair of Transfer presses, and various support equipment
- Knowledge with specific OEM requirements and Safety/Lockout
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Problem solver
- 5 years’ experience in related trade, machine rigging, or Mill Wright