Express Employment Professionals of Howell/Brighton is seeking Mechanical Apprentice / Skilled Machine Operator candidates for a manufacturing company in Howell. Training is provided!
This position is a long-term, permanent career opportunity within a company offering training, career advancement, great benefits and scheduled pay increases!
Starting Pay: $14.00/hr
Job Duties Include:
- Assembly & machine operation
- PM on machine (Training Provided)
- Setting up machines (Training Provided)
- Forklift operation
- Being Mechanically Inclined is a must!
- Physical demands of position requires: standing, bending and lifting up to 50lbs+
- Ability to work in a fast paced production environment is a must!
- Ability to stand for up to 8-10 hours/Overtime is required
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Driver License
- High School Diploma or GED
- Have Mechanical Aptitude
- 1 to 3 years of consistent manufacturing, general labor, production, machine operator or construction experience.
To Apply: please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jessica at 517-546-5627 to discuss details
Benefits of working with Express:Here at Express, we will assess your skills, offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express, and you’ll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. To find out more, contact us today!