Allpro Technology is a full-service technology company. We are a privately-owned company located in Lake City, Michigan (five miles from downtown Lake City and nine miles from the Cadillac Walmart). We specialize in creating custom solutions to meet the specific needs of our customers. Our services include software design/development, web site design/development, on-site computer services, Allpro location computer services, networking, server administration, as well as computer monitoring and management. We also carry a full line of computers and computer related products.
Scope of Work
We are looking for a self-motivated and self-learner that can help assist us with our growing computers services department. The job scope would include:
- Resolving computer hardware issues
- Installing and configuring various computer software (QuickBooks, Proprietary Software, etc.)
- Setup, update, and troubleshoot a wide array of networks (Wired, Wireless, Multi-building network bridges, etc.)
- Fully configure, deploy, and support Windows Server 2008 – 2016
o Active Directory
o Remote Workplace
o Configure permissions, shares, etc.
- Configure routers, managed switches, access point groups, etc.
- Install and configure surveillance cameras and DVR systems
- A college degree is not required
- Some professional experience in IT service is required
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and be a self-learner
- Must be able to multitask
- Must have a customer focused attitude
- Must have a valid driver's license (service van provided by Allpro Technology)
- ABOVE ALL YOU MUST BE ABLE TO TROUBLESHOOT ISSUES ON THE SPOT
We are looking for a full-time employee. Our standard hours are Monday through Friday 9:00AM to 5:00PM. Evening and weekend appointments may be scheduled for special circumstances and emergency service calls may come up from time to time. Scheduling flexibility is required.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume via Email. We are looking to hire someone soon. We look forward to hearing from you.