EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Possession of a high school diploma or successful completion of the General Educational Development Test is desired.
- Six months to one year relevant machining experience is required.
- Prior experience in a CNC manufacturing facility is desired.
- Experience is Mazak Lathe and Mazatrol
- Ability to program with G & M codes is required.
- Ability to read and interpret basic blue prints.
- Basic reading and writing skills is required.
- Must have a good understand of basic mathematical functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
Wage range is $25 - $28.50 an hour depending on experience.