Responsible for daily cleaning and on-going maintenance of equipment, premises and grounds in an environment of continuous program improvement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities may include but not limited to the following:
- Maintains safe and sanitary condition of premises; Maintains building and grounds in accordance with health and safety standards
- Sweeps mops and/or vacuums floors; Runs buffers, carpet extractors, mowers, snow blowers, weed trimmers, etc.; Empties and sanitizes wastebaskets; Checks and replaces paper supplies
- Cleans and sanitizes sinks, toilets and bathroom cubicles
- Maintains upkeep of buildings and grounds including walls, equipment, windows, stairwells, playgrounds, lawns, etc., in accordance with health and safety standards
- No Supervisory responsibilities
Required Education and Experience:
- No education requirements
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies
- Attention to Detail
Physical Requirements (Subject to change):
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time while performing work duties.
- Physical ability to effectively and efficiently operate keyboard and other work related tools and equipment.
- Visual acuity to effectively read computer screen and reading material.
- Requires ability to sit, stand bend/stoop and reach/turn with sufficient manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines and to file, retrieve supplies, etc.
- Ability to provide light cleaning of classroom/office space.
- Ability to lift up to forty (40) pounds. Work Environment The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the agency. Employees in this position must be able to perform the essential job functions of this position, with or without reasonable accommodation. If you require a reasonable accommodation to perform these job functions, please contact the Human Resources Department.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.