U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. PROJECT MANAGEMENT,MARKETING,CRM,BUDGETS
Position Title: Marketing Project Manager
Location: Detroit, MI 48226
Duration: 6 months
“"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."”
Support the launch of a new product we have and promote through a variety of channels to secure engagement and new originations. This is a high level overview of the job responsibilities:
• Experienced marketing professional with product launch background.
• Project Management of program to coordinate with various stakeholders (technology, marketing, servicing) to ensure timely deliverability within budget.
• Develop and manage project plan including detailed meeting minutes, risk escalation.
• Interface with internal marketing teams to oversee management of CRM DM, email and digital programs as well as our agency partners to deploy marketing programs.
• Track program performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• This job will be focused on one project launch.
• Would like 5 years of product launch experience.
• Minimum Bachelor degree.
• Will need project management experience (managing multiple schedules, however most importantly is the marketing aspect.)
Position Title: Project Manager
Position Number: 252129
Location: Detroit, MI
Desired Skill Set:
Budgets, CRM, Marketing, Project Management