The purpose of the Video Production Technician is to support the Studio2020 Communication Resources department with coordination and execution of a variety of daily webcast, live production and remote location shoots to meet our client's communications needs. Requires candidate support the on-site Producer/Director in all aspects of broadcast, and video production; interact with internal and external clients; and interact with all external supplier personal for the successful completion of all production projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Provide technical support, maintenance, operation and some live engineering in support of productions and webcasts. In addition, provide expertise in live video production equipment.
* Provide support for all webcast and live productions under the direction of the on-site Producer/Director. May include assuming Producer/Director role for event or production in absence of on-site Producer/Director.
* Duties could include: Create PPT graphics for webcasts, Record audio via Telos phone patch for editing/playback at webcasts, Record HD VTC audio/video feeds for editing for playback at webcasts, do transcription of recorded presentations as needed, design, develop, and produce FCP multimedia presentations under the direction of the on-site department Producer/Director and/or client.
* Provide support for video and audio production recordings either on location or in studio. May be required to complete editing tasks under direction of both the client and on-site department Producer/Director.
* Must act professional at all times and is comfortable working with all level of executives.
* Setup, testing, operation, and tear down of production gear in preparation of webcast or studio shoots as required.
* Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities
* This position requires understanding of video and audio production technology; general business practices and office procedures; the ability to adhere to department and company policies and procedures; and good customer relations. Must be computer literate. Knowledge of video, television, audio and teleconferencing equipment is necessary. Must be able to lift or move up to 50lbs.
* Must possess the ability to think on your feet and make decisions on your own. Must be motivated. This is a self-starter position and requires someone who is able to work with a group as well as individually, in a corporate environment. Effective and efficient quality of work is required. This position also will expose the individual to a great deal of confidential information. It is important the individual understands the importance of being discrete. Must have the ability to work as a team player and provide back up as necessary
Education and/or Experience
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* 2-4 Years AV - Studio Video Production field production experience.
* 4 Year degree in Broadcast Production, Multi-Media, is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.
Employer's Job# 25f57280-3bb4-42ae-b291-a01d624f3e5b
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.