JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Skills preferred to perform the job
- Have a basic knowledge of warehouse organization (5S Principles) and ability to operate a computer system.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office, Flex Sequencing Software) as needed.
- Good organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well with a team and or additional sequencer.
- Have a basic knowledge of sequencing customer requirements and taking appropriate actions to meet those requirements (I.E. meet hourly window times) .
- Ability to pass all other training requirements.
- High school or equivalent work experience, with previous sequencing experience is an asset.
- Forklift experience preferred. Must maintain a valid driver’s license or have a doctor’s certification of vision.
- Additional college courses in an applicable field is an asset.
- Additional training in Sequencing, TS 16949 standards and quality systems.