Positions Location: Lansing, MI
The Information Technology Project Manager is responsible for planning, coordinating, monitoring and implementing IT projects to meet organizational goals. The Project Manager is responsible for entire projects or phases of a large projects and drives projects in order to meet larger organizational goals within established IT PMO methodology.
- Manage multiple IT projects from start to finish.
- Oversee project deliverable completion throughout the project lifecycle.
- Monitors project process, scope, schedule, tasks, issues, risks, quality and resources and provides regular, detailed project status reports to key project stakeholders.
- Partner with the PMO and project stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on-time and within budget.
- Instill quality assurance (QA) measures throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Coordinates with PMO and business teams to ensure project interdependencies are identified, communicated and managed
- Lead project review meetings with PMO and project stakeholders
- Chair and facilitate efficient and productive project meetings.
- Recommend and implement continuous process improvement objectives within the PMO.
- Effectively communicate and promote IT PMO methodology to ensure successful outcomes.
|* CAPM or PMP Certification or equivalent preferred
|* 3+ years experience applicable IT or project management experience. • Experience in healthcare preferred • Knowledge of hospital care delivery, ancillary, support and financial processes preferred • Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma and other process improvement methodologies and tools preferred
|Bachelor’s degree in business, management, computer science, information technology or related business, technical or analytic field.
|* Strong problem solving skills • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Strong interpersonal skills • Desire for meaningful work and real responsibility • Strong customer service skills • Highly motivated, teamwork focused and process oriented • Exceptional organizational ability • Knowledge of project management discipline • Knowledge of change management methodology • Ability to demonstrate professionalism • Collaborative and ambitious • Service and process improvement mindset with an interest in building relationships with customers
Candidates please note: A series of assessments are a required part of the consideration process for all positions in the IT Department.
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.