Number of Openings: 10.
2nd, 3rd and 12 hours shifts available
Manufacturing Operators are responsible for operating various equipment or processes with a manufacturing environment, with a strong focus on productivity, quality control, preventative maintenance, communication, workmanship, and safety.
Operators frequently operate, maintain, and verify the proper functioning of machinery; follow production and maintenance schedules, participate in on the job training and record keeping; document, analysis, and solve problems; and make sure product meets quality standards.
Eligible candidates demonstrate dexterity, good eye-hand coordination, stamina, teamwork, time management and computer competences. Education requirements include a high-school or general education diploma; on-the-job training is provided.
- Full-Time Employment (40+ hours/week)
- Opportunity for Overtime Pay (1.5x base wage)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Days
- On The Job Training
- Annual Wage Advancement
- Opportunities for Merit Wage Advancement
- Carrier Opportunities (Leadershp Á Technical Paths)
- Safe, Secure and Productive Work Environment
- Educational Opportunities
- 401K/Aflac Opportunities