Number of Openings: 10
12 hours shifts available
2nd & 3rd shifts available on a limited basis
Manufacturing Operators are responsible for operating equipment or processes within a manufacturing environment, with a strong focus on productivity, quality control, preventative maintenance, communication, workmanship, and safety.
Operators frequently operate, maintain, and verify the proper functioning of machinery, follow production and maintenance schedules, participate in on-the-job training and record keeping; document, analysis, problem solving and making sure product meets quality standards.
Eligible candidates demonstrate dexterity, good eye-hand coordination, stamina, teamwork, time management and computer competences. Education requirements include a high-school or general education diploma. On-the-job training is provided.
- Full-Time Employment (40+ hours/week)
- Opportunity for Overtime Pay (1.5x base wage)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Days
- On-The-Job Training
- Annual Wage Advancement
- Opportunities for Merit Wage Advancement
- Carrier Opportunities (Leadershp and Technical Paths)
- Safe, Secure and Productive Work Environment
- Educational Opportunities