Home Health Aides/Direct Care Assistants
Alliance Home Health Care Services is a respected leader in the private duty home health care industry and has helped people in our community since 1999. We are presently recruiting Home Health Aides to join our team of caring individuals. This role requires a nurturing individual that thrives on assisting people that are in need of care.
In this position you would provide quality care to patients requiring help with activities of daily living in their homes. This assistance would include: personal care, meal preparation, feeding, housekeeping, laundry, engaging patients in activities, medication reminders, respite care and at times transportation for shopping, errands or doctor's appointments. Our goal with each individual we serve is to provide a safe, clean environment while making certain that their needs are met. Our staff works with the individual and many times will be communicating with family members. We maintain a high regard for patient and family privacy and work within HIPAA guidelines.
This position provides a flexible work schedule and we are currently hiring for nights and weekend hours in Allegan and Ottawa Counties.
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Possess a valid driver's license, have a dependable car and proof of insurance
• Have a telephone
• Annual TB Test
• Demonstrate commitment to outstanding customer service
• Ability to complete patient documentation
• Participate in our company training program
• Ability to pass our required drug screening, reference, work history and security checks
• Ability to complete our pre-employment testing
• Caregiver Rewards Program
• Flexible Schedule
• Direct Deposit
• Health Insurance for Full Time Staff
• Paid Travel Time and Mileage
If you feel you know enough and want to apply right now go to https://alliancehhcs.bamboohr.com/jobs/ click on employment and fill out an application right on our website.