Macatawa Bank is a true local, community bank. We couple best-in-class financial products, state-of-the-art technology, extraordinary service and fair prices to help our local community partners grow and prosper.
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for the daily operation of a branch. Manage CSR’s activities to provide efficient, high quality customer service while developing a well-trained and motivated staff.
We are seeking someone to perform the following:
- Supervise Customer Service Representatives
- Be a “Champion” of Macatawa’s Customer Service Standards
- Refer New and Existing Customer to the Relationship Manager
- Use best discretion and knowledge to initiate and approve wire transfers, cashiers checks and other retail transactions.
- Process Customer Transaction
- All Operational Branch Duties
- Thorough and Accurate Audits
- Maintenance Requests
- Branch Capture
- Night Drop
- Staff Scheduling
- This position will include account opening responsibilities
The candidate must have:
- 1-3 years banking experience
- Lead by Example
- Strong Organizational and Attention to Detail Skills
- Strong Interpersonal Abilities
- Results/Goal Orientated – have accountability
Interested professionals please apply online at www.macatawabank.com/careers
Macatawa Bank is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, marital status, genetic information, height, weight, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, individual with a disability or any other protected status.