Macatawa Bank is a true local, community bank. We couple best-in-class financial products, state-of-the-art technology, extraordinary service and fair prices to help our local community partners grow and prosper.
The Relationship Manager is responsible for growing and retaining current retail and business customers. Mentor CSR line with referral generation.
We are seeking someone to perform the following:
- Internal Relationship Development
- Regularly review and analyze retail customer accounts to retain and expand existing customer relationships
- Make outbound sales calls to retail households as assigned by the Branch Manager
- Will be Empowered to Make Customer Relations Decisions
- Regularly review business account relationships as assigned by Branch Manager by researching the industry, analyzing existing relationship to see what should be offered, analyzing ways to meet the customer’s needs and demands and make recommendations on account relationship.
- Coach Customer Service Representative Staff to Achieve Referral Goals
- Use best discretion and knowledge to initiate and approve wires transfers, cashiers checks and other retail transactions
- Assist the Customer Service Line as Needed
- Licensed Representatives: Required duties related to selling
The candidate must have:
Specialized education or training normally acquired through up to 18 months experience
Over 1-3 years experience in Banking with an emphasis on Customer Service and Sales.
Have a High Level Understanding of Personal Finances
Have Strong Cross-Functional Teamwork
Interested professionals please apply on line at www.macatawabank.com/careers
Macatawa Bank is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, marital status, genetic information, height, weight, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, individual with a disability or any other protected status.