LOCATION: Dickinson County
SALARY & BENEFITS: Per EA Master Agreement Salary Schedule
LENGTH OF CONTRACT: School Calendar Year, Beginning 2023-2024
Possess a certificate from a nationally accredited program as a certified occupational therapist assistant.
Driving may be necessary for this position which would require a valid driver’s license.
OVERVIEW OF DUTIES: The role of the certified occupational therapist assistant is to provide quality individualized occupational therapy as to assigned students under the direction and supervision of the occupational therapist. They will work cooperatively and effectively with teachers, parents, and other school personnel to assist in implementing the student’s individualized education program.
1. Provide direct occupational therapy as directed and supervised by the Registered Occupational Therapist (OTR).
2. Assist in the development of therapy schedules and treatment plans as directed by the OTR.
3. Maintain all necessary documentation, logs, etc. as requested.
4. Participate as an IEP team member as requested.
5. Complete required written reports and billings in a timely fashion.
6. Develop appropriate assistive technology plans as requested.
7. Must have regular and reliable attendance.
8. Other similar duties as assigned.