- Ability to work with staff, parents and students
- Supervise students at playtime and lunchtime and maintain a pleasant atmosphere
- Organize group games and activities
- Assume responsibility for play equipment
- Direct movement of groups to and from playground, lunchroom and classrooms in a safe and organized manner
- Assist in setup of cafeteria before and after lunch
- Assist students in lunch room clean-up
- Other duties as assigned
Other qualifications are also considered in the final selection of a person to fill this position. The search for highly qualified applicants for this position is not restricted to this district.
Applicants will be interviewed by the building principal and hired through EduStaff, a third party administrator.