- Operate assigned equipment according to the Production Package.
- Place finished parts into designated containers with appropriate label, as instructed.
- Ensure required paperwork and computer entries are complete and accurate.
- Immediately inform leader or member of management of any machine malfunction, production quality or safety issues.
- Perform repetitive bending, reaching and lifting actions involving material weighing in excess of 10 pounds and up to 100 pounds.
- Regularly inspect in-process and finished parts to ensure quality goals are met and parts produced represent Zero Defect criteria.
- Monitor production supplies and material and notify management of shortages prior to running out.
- Ensure housekeeping duties are a priority. Maintain a clean and safe department and workplace.
- Provide continuous process improvement suggestions designed to improve quality and efficiency within operating area.
- Assist with periodic inventory as required.
- Clearly identify and tag all stored material as required.
- Operate overhead crane and hi-lo as required (license required).
- Perform other duties as assigned by Department Leader.
Minimum Requirements for:
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
Experience: One year experience in metal fabricating plant.