- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing and current registration/licensing with the State Board of Nurse Examiners.
- Attends continuing education seminars and workshops as required to maintain current licensing, in addition to participating in in-house in-service workshops.
Experience: Two years experience as a Charge Nurse in which supervisory and administrative ability has been demonstrated.
- Must have a genuine interest in teaching the adult learner.
- Must have the ability to comprehend instructions, organize time and complete tasks with minimal supervision. Ability to adapt to frequent changes in routine.
- Ability to be flexible to meet changing demands as necessitated by variations in the nursing home routine.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Ability to walk, climb stairs, push and/or pull equipment as required. Prolonged standing or walking. Bends, lifts, carries, pushes and pulls various equipment throughout the work day. This position requires the ability to perform the essential functions described. These functions are not limited to the following requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made to otherwise qualified applicants unable to fulfill one or more of these physical requirements.