To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School diploma or equivalent
Three to Five years’ experience
- Expereince running a Transfer Press is required
- Ability to follow established procedures
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking ability
- Knowledge of TS16949 quality standards and ISO14001
- Must be able to install dies, operate stamping press, hand tools, overhead crane and gages
- Problem solving and troubleshooting using creativity and past practice
- Communication skills to communicate and interact with all levels of employees
- Ability to work effectively with people
- Computer skills and math skills sufficient to perform department related tasks are required
Valid hi-lo and crane permit required
Safety glasses and hearing protection required. Other safety equipment required on an as needed basis
Working environment and physical requirements of this position are those typical of a manufacturing environment. Job requires very frequent visual effort and concentration, and the ability to move throughout the plant. The ability to lift 40 pounds is required. The work requires regular standing, moving about, and involves a variety of physical activities.