Customer Service Administrator - Job description
AMS is a growing company offering great benefits and competitive compensation. Automated Machine systems, Inc. (AMS) headquartered in Jenison, Michigan is committed to offering Service Driven Solutions to the wooden pallet manufacturing & recycling, material handling, and timber processing industries. Since its beginning in 1997, AMS has grown to be a major supplier of automation, computerization, and software to the industries it serves. A full engineering and design firm, supply integrator, and OEM, AMS is driven to provide value added equipment and systems supporting pallet sorting, recycling, repair and marking as well as material handling. In addition, AMS offers a wide range of design innovations providing ergonomic handling and operational organization which are adaptable to new and existing environments. Rounding out the AMS product catalogue, the PalMate® line of software solutions that provides computerization encompassing Pallet Design, fully scalable Enterprise Resource Planning solutions, Plant floor Data Collection, and Inventory Management. While the industries it serves are ever-changing, AMS is relentless in its pursuit of:
- A culture of family
AMS offers a performance-based compensation structure and periodically distributes bonuses to employees. It is our goal as a company to reward our employees and to thank team members for their contributions and hard work.
Job Opening: Customer Service Administrator - Full-Time Position
AMS is seeking an energetic, motivated, and dedicated individual to fill a full-time administrative role in our business operations team. The Customer Service Administrator works closely with the entire team, providing administrative support to Technical Services, Customer Service, Sales, and Project Management as well as other departments as is appropriate. Ideally, the candidate for this position would have some techinical skills as well as administrative experience in an office environment, be willing to learn and grow, and be excited about being a part of a forward thinking, growth-oriented company.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- at least two years administrative experience in a professional environment required
- a high level of comfort working with customers
- proficiency with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office Tools
- the desire to ensure that all duties and responsibilities are completed fully with exemplary attention to detail and the highest standards for all aspects requested
- excellent communication skills, verbal and written, comfortable speaking with customers and vendors directly over the phone, as well as the ability to be resourceful and assertive in gathering information to effectively communicate
- excellent teamwork skills along with the ability to establish rapport with others as well as strong interpersonal relationships
- the ability to interface effectively at all organizational levels as well as with upper management while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality
- passion to exceed expectations with a personal demeanor of flexibility, adaptability, and graciousness
Job Responsibilities include:
- Assist and support Customer Service manager in their daily tasks.
- Maintain and manage relevant technical databases.
- Maintain and manage technical files and records in an organized manner.
- Organize and schedule administrative meetings with technical persons.
- Assisting multiple teams with quotes and orders under the direction of the Customer Service Manager.
Job Type: Full-time