General Job Description
Prepares plans, specifications, estimates of cost, plan quantities and bidding documents.
Coordination activities: Reviews construction schedules, quality control reviews, contract work orders, and related information to maintain current knowledge of construction methods, procedures, and activities in assigned area.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and interprets engineering drawings and facilitates correction of errors on drawings and documents
- Develops calculations and cost estimates
- Develops technical project reports and technical memorandums
- Maintains records or oversees recording of information by others to ensure engineering drawings and documents are current and that engineering-related production problems and resolutions are documented
Minor Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists with project pursuits through assistance with development of proposal and work plan documents.
- Assists with development of project work plans and quality control plans and follows these plans for work on projects.
Qualifications for the Job
Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering
Teamwork, Responsibility, Commitment to Career, Career awareness and Motivation, Decision Making, Communication, Leadership, Trustworthiness, Ethics, Problem Solving & Organization.
Coordinates well with other disciplines on project
Offer solutions on project-problem-solving efforts. As issues or challenges arise on projects, coordinate with management on developing solutions.
Must be able to bend, twist and lift up to 25 pounds on a regular basis.