Journeyman Commercial-Industrial Electrician
Position at APEX Controls
Skills You'll Have:
- Licensed journeyman or master electrician
- Ability to read and interrupt design drawings
- Well-versed in the National Electric Code
- Experienced in industrial construction work, including running conduit and wire/cable pulls.
- Experience with wire tray planning and installation
- Capable of using meters and test equipment for troubleshooting electrical circuits
- Understands appropriate safety requirements, including, lockout/tag-out, arc flash practices, etc.
- Able to perform tasks with minimal supervision and direction is highly preferred.
- Dependable attendance habits and strong work ethic. Willing to occasionally work weekends is required.
- Working well in a team setting with other electricians and engineers is required.
- Customer service oriented is required.
What You'll Bring:
- Licensed journeyman electricians are preferred; however, will accept fourth-year electrical apprentices with the proper experience
- Lift 50 lbs. frequently, 100 lbs. occasionally, and 100+ lbs. with assistance
- Climbing (ladders, stairs, etc.) (frequently with tools or equipment in hand)
- Bending, stooping, twisting, and squatting
- Extended periods of walking
- Occasional exposure to weather conditions
- Operating a motor vehicle, Hi-low, forklifts, etc.
- Operating power or hand tools from floor to above head (drilling often over your head and/or awkward positions)
What We're Offering
- A place where you can be challenged yet be supported and valued.
- A growing company in a growing industry.
- A company that shows appreciation for team members with competitive salaries, profit sharing, and discretionary cash bonuses; paid holidays and generous PTO; retirement benefits; HSA contributions; health and vision insurance; life and disability insurance, and more.
- A leader who will invest in your growth and education. We offer reimbursement of up to 50% of tuition for 2 classes per semester as well as cover your membership dues for requisite associations.
- An opportunity to put your stamp on things. If sharing your ideas for improvement is your thing, we want to hear from you.
- Variety, excitement, exposure, and collaboration with great people who are just simply great to work with.
If this sounds like you and you're ready to make a difference in the lives of others, we invite you to for