Process Technician/Technically Gifted Individual - 1st/2nd/3rd Shifts
Innotec, a high-growth, unique and fully automated West Michigan manufacturer of products for multiple industries, including; automotive, furniture, and appliance is selectively seeking an energetic process technician to join our team. Successful candidates will have a desire to work in a fast paced environment based on trust and integrity and an interest in a hands-on approach to business. Interested applicants should have a passion for manufacturing and innovation, as well as a desire for a broad scope of daily responsibilities.
In addition to being a quick learner and technically oriented and gifted, we are looking for someone with the following characteristics and skills:
- Perpetual drive towards learning, developing and growing
- Ability to perform mold tool, material, and set-up changes as needed
- Solid troubleshooting skills and mechanical inclination
- Commitment to continuous improvement to ensure optimal performance of manufacturing equipment and controls
- Willing and able to wear multiple hats and own a variety of manufacturing responsibilities
- Good project management and multitasking skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- High level of self-motivation and problem solving skills
Additionally, we're looking for the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required, Associates Degree preferred
- Experience in a technical role or machine operator, manufacturing setting preferred
- Journeyman’s Certificate preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Along with the traditional first shift team members we are also looking for those interested in working the ‘off shifts’”
- The Night Owls looking to work late into the evening
- The Early Birds wanting to get an early start to their day
Innotec offers competitive compensation and benefits including profit sharing, ESOP, 401k investment, generous paid leave, tuition reimbursement, robust training and development, and lots of cool technology.
All interested candidates are asked to apply online at www.innotecgroup.com/careers .
Only selected applicants will be contacted.