Do you love to work with your hands? Does sitting behind a desk all day bore you? Do you enjoy being involved in the manufacturing process from start to finish? Are you looking for more than a job...looking for a career in which you can make a difference? If you answered yes to these questions then we are looking for you!
Innotec is an industry leader in LED lighting, tube forming, and counterweight solutions, headquartered in West Michigan. Innotec is dedicated to designing products and processes that focus on efficiency, performance, and sustainability. Our passion for excellence is driven by our desire to achieve a greater purpose, and we believe this is accomplished with a foundation of integrity, humility, and trust.
At Innotec, we look for people who want to make an impact and we equip them with the right training to help them achieve their greatest potential. We provide opportunities for professional and personal growth through mentorship and stewardship programs.
We're looking for quick-learning, technically oriented engineers with the following qualities:
- Love of being hands-on and getting your hands dirty
- Strong project management and multitasking skills
- Demonstrated innovation and ingenuity
- Perpetual drive towards learning, developing and growing
- Solid communication skills
- Proven leadership abilities and ability to influence in a non-traditional business environment
- True team-player, as all employees are involved in big decisions at Innotec
Additionally, we're looking for the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor's degree in engineering
- 0-3 years of experience in related field
- Must be a U.S. citizen or green card holder
- Manufacturing experience is a plus!
Innotec offers competitive compensation and benefits including profit sharing, ESOP, 401k investment, generous paid leave, tuition reimbursement, robust training and development, and lots of cool technology.
Only selected applicants will be contacted.