Express Employment of Brighton is working with Manufacturers in the Greater Livingston County area to fill experienced Machine Maintenance/ Electrician positions.
These are direct hire opportunities.
2nd and 3rd shifts
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Essential Accountabilities: The position incumbent ensures, that
- Must have experience working with ABB Robots
- Visually inspect and test machinery and equipment and document maintenance activities.
- Listen for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction and discuss machine operation variations with supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or repair machine.
- Dismantle defective machines and equipment and install new or repaired parts.
- Clean and lubricate shaft, bearing, gear, and other parts of machinery.
- Install and repair electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring, and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Layout, assemble, install, and maintain pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, and repair and replace gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment.
- Clean, adjust and calibrate welding equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining 5S in department and periodically participating with audit process.
- Assist in tool, fixture, and material flow and continuous improvements for those areas.