Manufacturing / Assembly / Packaging
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Assembly and preferred shift
- Full time entry-level positions with possible overtime
- 3 Shifts - not currently hiring for 1st shift
- 1st shift 7am – 3pm
- 2nd shift 3pm – 11pm
- 3rd shift 11pm – 7am
- Packaging plastic parts into cartons
- Light Assembly
- Applying labels to cartons
- Loading parts bins
- Assemble cardboard boxes
- Maintain safe operations
- General housekeeping
- Good focus on work and completes tasks with pride
- Well organized, detail oriented individual capable of working alone or with a team
- Requires physical ability for working around equipment
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Good housekeeping
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, multi-tasking abilities required for success
- Excellent attendance record is a key to success
- Must pass a drug screen
- Mandatory overtime on occasion
About American Plastic Toys:
For over 50 years, American Plastic Toys has proudly designed and manufactured fun, safe, high quality, value priced toys in the United States. We have three facilities located in Michigan and another in Mississippi. Our products are sold at all major retailers where toys are sold as well as online.
American Plastic Toys offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Profit Sharing Plan, 401K, Tuition reimbursement and much more!
To be part of a stable and rapidly growing company that offers exciting opportunities that will challenge your abilities, expand your skills and reward your contributions, we invite you to submit your resume for immediate consideration. Please ensure that your resume reflects a detailed account of your skills as they relate to the requirements of this position. We are looking for candidates with progressively increasing levels of responsibility. Salary requirements must be included.
Equal Opportunity Employer