3rd Shift Production Associates needed in Byron Center!
Arrow Staffing is hiring for a foam production company in Byron Center, just south of the Kentwood and Cutlerville areas. This associate will assist with packaging and loading finished product into trailers, as well as work with the warehouse team wherever they may be needed in production.
- 3rd shift – 11:00 PM to 7:30 AM Sunday-Thursday
- Weekend overtime will be required
- Starting Pay:
- 3rd shift - $19.00 per hour
- Well rounded, reliable candidate who is willing to be a team player
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to read and write in English
- Basic math skills/ Ability to read tape measures/calipers and utilize the metric scale
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently with little supervision
- Ability to consistently lift, push, and/or pull up to 50 lbs
- Ability to maintain great attendance
- Job Duties:
- Measure, count, package, and label finished products based on customer work orders
- Load finished product onto trailers/flatbeds per load orientation specs
- Read and verify paperwork – production, shipping, and quality records must be completed accurately and neatly
- Assist team with additional warehouse/production duties as assigned
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Follow basic general safety procedures
Prior experience in a manufacturing/industrial environment is preferred.
This is a long term, temp to hire position. Interested candidates should apply online at www.arrowstaffing.com or call 616-600-0625 for more information!