Date: August 22, 2022
Title: Morning Talent
Location: Detroit, MI
Beasley Media Group’s 105.1 The BOUNCE is searching for an outstanding CREATIVE Talent to host mornings on Detroit’s top Throwbacks and R&B
station and assist elsewhere as needed.
Can you creatively develop and deliver unique, relevant topics that are compelling for listeners while keeping the station’s music and party momentum at the max? Is your social media footprint large, engaging, compelling, and influential? Are you willing to invest heavily in the communities we serve, including hosting station events and visiting workplaces, schools, and wherever our fans are working and playing? Do you embrace the Sales and Digital part of the business? Are you willing to perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Programming and Market Manager?
- A minimum of 3 years on-air experience with ratings success;
- A substantial understanding of programming and station operations
(Wide Orbit, G-Selector & Adobe Audition proficient);
- A strong background in digital & social media;
- Ability to write and post topical/engaging content daily on the station’s
website and other social media platforms while adhering to company guidelines;
- Ability to follow a plan, meet deadlines, work under pressure, and
perform well in a team environment with excellent attention to detail;
- PD or APD experience a plus;
- Valid driver’s license and excellent driving record.
Last Date for Consideration: Until Position is Filled
Interested Applicants May E-mail Their Resume and Demo to: DetroitJobs@bbgi.com.
No Phone Calls Please.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.